Statistical Rethinking (2nd edition) with Julia
It uses Turing language for Bayesian modeling and Julia Plots for charts, so, it could be used as hands-on introduction to those packages. I used Julia 1.6.2 to generate those notebooks, full list of dependencies is in Project.toml.
Besides notebooks, I also published my solutions to the practice problems, which could be found here, but please first try to solve them yourself, as it is much more fun (in addition, my solutions might be just wrong).
- Chapter 1. The Golem of Prague (no code)
- Chapter 2. Small Worlds and Large World
- Chapter 3. Sampling the Imaginary - Practice template
- Chapter 4. Geocentric Models
- Chapter 5. The Many Variables and The Spirious Waffles
- Chapter 6. The Haunted DAG and The Causal Terror
- Chapter 7. Ulysses’ Compass
- Chapter 8. Conditional manatees
- Chapter 9. Markov Chain Monte Carlo
- Chapter 10. Big Entropy and Generalized Linear Model
- Chapter 11. God Spiked the Integers
More chapters to come, stay tuned!
Besides Julia, second edition examples were also ported to NumPyro.